Recently I was facing a strange thing with the Dynamics AX2012 SalesInvoice SSRS report. Running the report from the AX client caused the following error:
The error indicated that it had something to do with the metadata. I tried the following to resolve the problem:
- Synchronize the database
- Generating full CIL
- Redeploying the report from AX
- Opened and rebuilded the report i Visual Studio. Also did a redeploy from here.
None of the above actions helped.
Finally, in lack of better options, I restarted the SSRS service from the “Reporting Services configuration manager” – that did the trick – problem solved.