Philippsen's Blog

Everyday findings in my world of .net and related stuff

Method not found: get_IsTempDb()

Posted by Torben M. Philippsen on April 28, 2015

Recently I was facing a strange thing with the Dynamics AX2012 SalesInvoice SSRS report. Running the report from the AX client caused the following error:

get_istempdb_error

The error indicated that it had something to do with the metadata. I tried the following to resolve the problem:

  • Synchronize the database
  • Generating full CIL
  • Redeploying the report from AX
  • Opened and rebuilded the report i Visual Studio. Also did a redeploy from here.

None of the above actions helped.

Finally, in lack of better options, I restarted the SSRS service from the “Reporting Services configuration manager” – that did the trick – problem solved.

Advertisements

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

 
%d bloggers like this: